You must register for an account to be able to place a bid or check the status of your bid.
By registering to bid in HonorCon’s auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. HonorCon has attempted to describe this auction correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this Auction, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item's starting value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for this Auction must be made in full within 24 hours or the spot will go to the next in line. HonorCon accepts via Paypal sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following payments, you will receive a confirmation email from Paypal. Please forward that confirmation to email@example.com as verification to hold your spot at the gaming table. You must show your paid receipt for entrance to the game.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from HonorCon, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction